Friday, 29 August 2014 09:43
Cinegy is pleased announce that it will be unveiling version 10 of its automation and playout solution Cinegy Air PRO at IBC 2014.
Cinegy Air PRO is Cinegy’s award winning channel as a software solution that provides a broadcast automation front-end and a real-time video server for SD, HD and 4K playout in an integrated software suite.
“We have now built one Universal Playout Engine that is now capable of doing everything which our news, playout and studio solutions previously did separately,” says Igor Petrov Product Manager, Cinegy
New features Cinegy Air PRO version 10 includes:
- Output in Ultra HD (at no extra charge)
- Mixed automatic/live operation
- Support of Multichannel SDI I/O with Deltacast boards
- Multichannel ads insertion
- SCTE 35 opt out / opt in triggers
- Emergency Alert (EAS) messaging
- Many UI improvements, better look and feel
“Over the past few years CiaB became a mantra for everyone, including the industry giants. We have been offering a CiaB solution for quite a while – now it’s time for a station in a box,” continues Petrov
To learn more about Cinegy Air PRO please visit Cinegy at IBC on booth 7.A30.