Clientron Corp., a world-leading manufacturer of thin client, POS and embedded systems, introduces its latestall-in-one POS terminal Mia550, which features bezel-free front panel, smart stand design, robust aluminumchassis, and IP64 dust & water-proof front panel protection, making the product an optimized POS solution forhospitality environments with affordable price.
Taipei City, Taiwan, June 29, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - Loft Style with Your Insight!
Clientron Corp., a world-leading manufacturer of thin client, POS and embedded systems, introduces its latest
all-in-one POS terminal Mia550, which features bezel-free front panel, smart stand design, robust aluminum chassis, and IP64 dust & water-proof front panel protection, making the product an optimized POS solution for hospitality environments with affordable price.
With 15” LCD backlight display, the Clientron all-in-one POS terminal Mia550 is powered by Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8GHz dual-core processor for higher performance and better efficiency on power saving. The Mia550 allows to be connected with various peripherals, such as MSR, iButton, fingerprint reader,
smart card reader and RFID. Moreover, a brand new type of smart stand design supports 36 and 50 degree tilt angles and enables an easy and tool free installation.
The Mia550 features highlight:
● Power efficient Intel® Atom™ Dual Core D525 processor
● Fanless system with aluminum housing design
● IP64 water and dust proof front frame protection
● Stylish bezel-free touch screen
● Brilliant LED backlight panel for better color gamut and reliability
● Optional built-in VFD, 8” customer display
● 5V/12V DC powered COM with jumper setting
● Smart housing and foot stand design
● Optional MSR, Smart card reader, iButton or fingerprint reader
● Smart stand design supports 36/50 degree tilt angle
● Flexible Mounting Solution
● Standard VESA mounting Design
● Robust aluminum housing design helps for better heat dissipation
All-in-one POS, Hospitality, Taiwan
3F., No.75, Sec.1, Sintai 5th Rd., Sijhih Dist., New Taipei City 221, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.