Investment volume registers above historical quarterly average ($3.8B) at $7.1 billion. The Silicon Valley continues to represent the region with 34% of the total sale volume.
Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Activity and Trends
- acquires Twitch for $970 million: http://t.co/0IxsDFyqoS — 1 day 2 hours ago
- RT 6 Ways to Increase the Value of Your Business Before You Sell @BizBuySell http://t.co/QNcvKeihdg — 1 day 3 hours ago
- Thanks for following! — 1 day 5 hours ago
- Trimble Buys Manhattan Software: http://t.co/boYa9s7MgB via — 2 days 55 min ago
- RT The Most Successful Entrepreneurs Have These 5 Traits In Common by @jboitnott http://t.co/4HD9g3CJym — 2 days 1 hour ago
- How do you know when to abandon an idea? http://t.co/8GnyX6tgdW — 2 days 2 hours ago
- Thanks for following! @Entrrepreneur — 2 days 6 hours ago
- Smart can provide dividends for your business: http://t.co/Sr6c6UWz3D — 5 days 55 min ago
- RT Is your great business idea taken? Here's how to find out. @jboitnott http://t.co/B5ybkTFrvC — 5 days 2 hours ago
- What is the link between and #employee retention? http://t.co/N64cnv8Tdb — 5 days 4 hours ago
Investment volume registers above historical quarterly average ($3.8B) at $7.1 billion. The Silicon Valley continues...
Boudin Bakery is one of the oldest businesses in San Francisco, having started in 1849 as the originator of San...
Employment - Men still lag behind women. Overall, men have 699,000 fewer jobs now than they did in December 2007,...