Branford condominiums at Montoya offer spacious floor plans, prime location and more, making them an A+ choice for renters.
Branford, Connecticut, U.S., August 31, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) -Now that school is back in session, children are working hard to ace their tests, but students aren’t the only ones who will be making great grades this year. The Montoya condominium rentals in Branford offer “A+” opportunities to enjoy a beautiful location, well-designed floor plans and convenient access to I-95 and New haven.
Here are some ways that rentals at Montoya make the grade:
· Montoya offers a variety of one-, two- and three-bedroom, loft-style floor plans with vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, and deck and patio options.
· There is plenty of parking space with private garages available.
· Condos are equipped with central air conditioning, in-home washer and dryers, private entrances within a courtyard setting and 24/7 maintenance.
· Residents can experience scenic nature views with the rolling hills and lush grounds at Montoya.
· Community amenities are available including lighted tennis courts, a fitness center with sauna and seasonal pool.
· Four-legged friends are welcome in this pet-friendly community!
· Connecticut’s beautiful beaches, parks, hiking and walking trails are only minutes away.
· Branford features an eclectic mix of local restaurants including French cuisine, Italian comfort food and Connecticut’s signature seafood.
· The community is convenient to I-95 and is only 10 minutes away from Yale University and the vibrant city of New Haven.
CTBestApts encourages renters to make the grade with an A+ rental at Montoya. For more information, stop by the Leasing Center at 57 Montoya Circle, call Jennifer in the Leasing Center at 203-208-0174 or call or text Jennifer on her cell at 203-537-3172.
Press Contact: Laura Craft 50 Shotgun Road
Cartersville, GA 30121 7703833360 *****@**e**v**c*.com Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.
Contact Laura Craft
Email the contact person for this press release. Do not send spam or irrelevant message.