- PressReleasePoint Main
- Submit Press Release
- Free PR Website List
- PR Resources
- Press Releases
- Our Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Creative Commons Attribution License This license grant you permission to use any of the press releases on this site for any legitimate purpose subject to following conditionsPress releases published on PressReleasePoint.Com are available under
- reference PressReleasePoint.Com as the original source by hyperlinking the original press release published on the PressReleasePoint.Com site;
- Explicitly mention PressReleasePoint.com as the source in the first para of the republished or derivative work.
- do not modify any press release wording in such a way as to alter the meaning of the press release.
- do not modify or remove hyperlinkswithin the press release.
- Non-press release pages on this site cannot be reproduced in any form without prior written content from PressReleasePoint.Com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
PressReleasePoint respects the intellectual property rights of others, and is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law. We expect contributors and users of our Websites to comply with the law.
COMPLAINT AND TAKEDOWN NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
PressReleasePoint will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright infringement reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, displayed in full on the U.S. Copyright Office site.
If you believe that any content displayed on a PressReleasePoint.Com website has infringed your copyright, please notify us and provide the following information, as specified in the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)(A).
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This information is not intended nor should it be construed as legal advice. For details on the information required for valid notifications under the DMCA, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY, AND YOU MAY BE LIABLE FOR CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES INCURRED BY US, ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELIANCE UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION.
This information is provided exclusively for notifying PressReleasePoint that content or material(s) on the site or transmitted via the site may be in violation of your copyright(s). See "Contact Us" in the left navigation of the PressReleasePoint.com website for all such inquiries.
By email: site admin at pressreleasepoint.com
COPYRIGHT INFRINGER POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, it is the policy of PressReleasePoint to terminate (at it's sole discretion and possibly without prior notice) contributors, members or users who are deemed or suspected by PressReleasePoint to be repeat infringers. PressReleasePoint may at its sole discretion limit access to the site and/or terminate access and use by any contributor, member or user who infringes any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.