UK's leading independent job board features for the first time on the Sunday Toms Profit Track 100 list.
Hampshire company shows profit growth of 84.76% per annum over 3 years, coupled with staff growth of 25% since last year.
Fleet, Hampshire, UK, April 25, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) -
CV-Library features in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 league table
The UK’s leading independent job board continues to show no signs of slowing down, as sustained growth and key new business wins put CV-Library amongst those with the fastest growing profits in the UK.
The Sunday Times published its annual Profit Track 100 league table over the weekend, and CV-Library was delighted to feature at 19th amongst other successful British businesses such as JCB, Prêt A Manger, Jamie’s Italian and Dr. Martens.
Whilst his business is booming, Managing Director Lee Biggins is taking nothing for granted: “We are naturally delighted to be featured in the Sunday Times Fast Profit 100 league table. We have seen exceptional growth over the last few years, and our continued drive and desire for excellence has helped us cement our position not only as the UK’s leading job board, but as a strong small business with big ambitions."
“After initiating an eight-figure buy-out of my business partner last year, we are able to fully reinvest any profits straight back into the business. We are running more and more nationwide advertising campaigns and continuing to enter the US market. Staff numbers are up 25% since this time last year to support this rapid expansion, and we have secured the purchase of spacious new offices adjacent to our existing building to facilitate this growth.”
With two industry awards already under its belt this year, and a Q1 report which showed phenomenal growth, 2014 promises to be hugely successful for CV-Library.
Click here to read more about CV-Library’s amazing story and their Q1 job market report.
Notes to editors:
· The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing profits, based on their latest 3 years of available accounts.
· CV-Library, based in Fleet, Hampshire came 19th, and demonstrated a profit growth of 84.76% per annum over 3 years.
· CV-Library was founded in 2000 by Lee Biggins and Brian Wakem, and Lee completed a buyout of Brian’s half of the business last year.
· CV-Library now has over 7.3 million CVs on its database, and hosts more than 100,000 jobs at any one time.
· Most recently, CV-Library picked up two separate awards for its efforts in supporting job seekers searching for vacancies from a mobile device.