Devart is glad to present a new release of dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server v3.8 with support of SQL Server 2014, improved Query Profiler and Object Explorer.
City, State, Country., June 24, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - Devart team is glad to introduce the release of Query Builder for SQL Server v3.8. In the new version of this visual tool for creating and editing queries, Devart supported the latest version of Microsoft SQL Server, improved Query Profiler and enhanced Object Explorer.
The list of the new features includes:
* Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is supported
* The ability to save and restore tabs is added
* The ability to view columns and indexes in Object Explorer is added
* Index Rebuild, Index Reorganize and Index Disable commands are added
* Query plans can be saved visually
* Results comparison is executed when the required elements are selected
* Various queries plans can be shown vertically in one view when comparing
* Buffer and plans cache refresh options are added
* Zoom menu in the Profiler diagram is available
dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server is a tool that allows users to build complex SQL queries via an intuitive visual query building interface easily and without manual code writing. Visual SQL query tool is destined for simplification of developing SQL queries for SQL Server. A represented SQL query designer will be useful to those, who often create queries to databases.
Pricing and Availability
Consumers can give the updated dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server a test drive by downloading the 30-day trial version at the product Download page. dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server Standard edition is available for a retail price of $99.95.
To leave feedback, users can go to the dbForge Query Builder for SQL Server feedback page. The Devart team is looking forward to receiving any comments and suggestions.
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.