Devart team released a new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle, v 3.6 with Document Tabs Restore feature, ability to connect to the Oracle Database using Windows Authentication and other new improvements.
City, State, Country., July 18, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - Devart has recently announced the release of dbForge Studio for Oracle, v3.6 – a tool for Oracle database management and development. The new version comes with enhanced Database Explorer, Code Debugger and user interface. Now users can easily restore document tabs from previous sessions, group documents in categories and mark connections with different colors. Updated dbForge Studio for Oracle also has improved comparison and synchronization features.
New Features and Improvements:
• Improved user interface. Restoring document tabs from the last session and switching between wizard window and primary window is possible now. Windows connection coloring is added.
• Connection via Windows authentication is added.
• Improved Database Explorer. Ability to enable/disable indexes and triggers is added. Also objects now can be compiled from object category node.
• Improved Schema Compare and Synchronization. Six new related options are added.
• Improved Data Compare and Synchronization. The “Include Print Comments” and the “Use SQL *Plus Commands” options are added.
• Improved Object Editors. Now users can view script while editing columns, indexes, etc.
• Improved Code Debugger.Current variable value output in tooltip while debugging procedures and functions is added.
• Ability to view results as a structured XML file is added.
dbForge Studio for Oracle is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) for Oracle which helps developers increase PL/SQL coding speed, provides versatile data editing tools for managing data. ThisGUI client for Oracle allows to synchronize data between different Oracle servers and automate schema change management process duringdevelopment. It also adds lots of features wrapped into a smooth GUI consistent with Microsoft Visual Studio.
The price of dbForge Studio for Oracle, v.3.6 is very competitive and starts from 149.95$. To learn more about pricing visit at the purchase page.
A free 30-day trial version of dbForge Studio for Oracle is available at the download page.
Devart is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.