GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global Medical Gases Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
San Francisco, CA, USA., May 21, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) -The Global Medical Gases and equipment is expected to reach USD 10.52 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The implementation of industry friendly regulations such as the FDA Safety and Innovation Act in the U.S. and growing patient awareness levels are expected to drive market growth over the next six years. Growing global geriatric population base coupled with increasing prevalence of target diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) is also expected to enhance market demand over the forecast period. Oxygen dominated the global medical pure gases market in 2013, accounting for over 44% of total revenue. Rising prevalence of patients admitted in emergency care and prevalence of patients suffering from respiratory diseases requiring the administration of oxygen are some of the factors accounting for its large market share. Nitrous oxide followed oxygen in terms of market share, accounting for over 25%. However, its market share is expected to decline by 2020, owing to the rising demand for anesthetic drugs. In addition, the medical gas mixtures market was dominated by oxygen-carbon dioxide medical gas mixtures in 2013, accounting for over 30% of revenue. The report “Medical Gases Market By Product (Oxygen, Nitrogen, Helium, Laser Gas, Lung Gas, Aerobic, Anaerobic Mixtures, Helium Oxygen Gas Mixtures, Medical Air, Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen, Laser Gas, Lung Gas, Ethylene Oxide), By Equipment (Manifolds, Outlets, Medical Air Compressors, Masks) Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-gases-market
• North America dominated the overall market in 2013 with revenue estimated at USD 2.48 billion. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market, on account of rapidly developing economies of China and India, at an estimated CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period.
• Vacuum systems dominated the overall equipment market in 2013, accounting for over 30% of total revenue, primarily due to the high prices associated with these products. • Ethylene oxide segment is expected to be the fastest growing medical gas, at an estimated CAGR of 19.2% from 2014 to 2020. Ethylene oxide is expected to serve as an internal substitute to oxyfume 2000 and cater to the market of the latter post its phasing out by January, 2015.
• Key industry participants include Linde Gas, Matheson Tri-Gas Inc., Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Air Liquide and Praxair Inc.
• Medical Gas Equipment - Manifolds - Outlets - Hose Assemblies and Valves - Alarm Systems - Cylinders and Accessories - Flowmeters - Regulators
- Medical Air Compressors - Vacuum Systems - Masks
• Medical Gases and Equipment Regional Outlook - North America - Europe - Asia Pacific - RoW
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Embedded System Market Analysis By Product (Hardware, Software), By Application (Automotive, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Military & Aerospace) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/embedded-system-market ) The global embedded systems market is expected to reach USD 214.39 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Favorable regulatory scenario for installation of smart devices such as smart meters is expected to drive global embedded system demand over the forecast period. Growing adoption and evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT) driven by technological advancement is also expected to fuel the industry over the next six years. Excipients Market Analysis By Polymers (MCC, HPMC, CMC, Ethyl Cellulose, Povidone), Alcohols (Glycerin, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol), Minerals (Clay, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide), Sugars And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/excipients-market-analysis ) The global market for excipients is expected to reach USD 5,226.1 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for pharmaceuticals as a consequence of growing global geriatric population base and the introduction of innovative products such as Mallinckrodt Baker’s PanExcea MHC300G are expected to drive excipient demand over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Press Contact: Sherry James 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
San Francisco, CA 94105
United States 1-415-349-0058 *****@**a**v**w**s**r**.com Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.
Contact Sherry James
Email the contact person for this press release. Do not send spam or irrelevant message.