Noted Industry Analyst, Senior ManageEngine Execs to Speak at Two-Day Conference
• Join 250+ customers from across the Middle East for insights and training
• Attend the conference on February 17 - 18, 2014, at The Address Dubai Marina
• Register for the conference at goo.gl/Sga6Ri
Dubai, UAE, February 13, 2014- (PressReleasePoint) - —ManageEngine, the real-time IT management company, today announced its annual Middle East User Conference will be held on February 17-18, 2014, at The Address Dubai Marina in Dubai. The two-day conference will feature product training sessions, customer case studies, product road maps and updates, and market insights from noted industry experts. Guest speaker John Rakowski, analyst and advisor at independent research firm Forrester Research, Inc., will be a keynote speaker at this event.
"Our annual Middle East User Conference gives us the opportunity to share our expertise with IT professionals from across the region," said Raj Sabhlok, president, ManageEngine. "We have had great success at our previous user conferences and look forward to interactive sessions with our customers and partners once again this year. At this conference, we plan to offer our customers an immersive experience that blends industry insights with product innovations and hands-on training in managing traditional, virtual and cloud-based environments."
The Middle East User Conference will create a forum for customers to discuss the state of real-time IT, share their ManageEngine experiences, enroll in power-packed product training sessions, clear online tests to become ManageEngine certified professionals, and meet and network with industry experts and peers. The event will also focus on how the ManageEngine product portfolio can help IT professionals and their organizations meet the needs of the evolving business world.
Highlights of the ManageEngine Middle East User Conference include:
· "Technology Monitoring and Service Management In The Age Of The Customer," guest keynote by John Rakowski, analyst and advisor, Forrester Research, Inc.
· Real-world case study by Abdullah Fadhl Hassan, IT Service Delivery manager, Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi
· ManageEngine Overview by Raj Sabhlok, president, ManageEngine