This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU, Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific regions, and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market.
City, State, Country., April 28, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) -
An early diagnosis of disease is the foundation for increasing survival rates. Diagnostic ultrasound imaging is the most widely used technique to achieve early detection and clinical assessment of adult and pediatric patients alike, making it a cornerstone of disease control. This report provides an analysis of the diagnostic ultrasound imaging market in the US, the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), Brazil, and the some of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions (Japan, China, and India), and identifies the unmet needs in this ultrasound systems market. This report also discusses physician attitudes towards current diagnostic ultrasound techniques, and the future of diagnostic ultrasound imaging in the face of rapid technological advancements.
Highlights Key Questions Answered
- Global disease incidence is expected to rise. (Q). What role will diagnostic ultrasound imaging play in the forecast period to tackle this global issue? (Q).How will changing demographics and lifestyles affect the utilization of diagnostic ultrasound? (Q).How many procedures of diagnostic ultrasound will be performed in the ten major markets covered in the report?
- Contrast ultrasound imaging and elastography are the latest technologies within the diagnostic ultrasound imaging segment. (Q).What is the current perception and adoption of these techniques and other nascent techniques in the major markets?
- There are a few significant unmet needs. (Q).What are these unmet needs? (Q).How can device manufacturers differentiate themselves from the competition? (Q).What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- The global diagnostic ultrasound market is a mature industry with complex dynamics. The dynamics of this industry vary greatly from one market to another. (Q).Which countries expect to see the most adoption and what are the hurdles? (Q).Where do the opportunities lie?
Reasons to buy
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading breast radiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Press Contact: Sachin Podar Center, 85 Parel Post Office Lane, Off Dr. Ambedkar Road, Parel East, +91 22 4098 7600 ******.******@n**s**i**s.com Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.
Email the contact person for this press release. Do not send spam or irrelevant message.