Dr. Geiler and Team Offer World-class medicine in world-class destination.
Monterey, CA, May 27, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - A distinctive program designed to give clients an efficient and comprehensive medical evaluation in one of the most coveted resort and golf destinations in the country, The Monterey Program for Executive Health approaches preventative medical care with patients’ time and comfort in mind. The elite physicians at The Monterey Program spend a full day with the patient to complete comprehensive screening, imaging and other advanced diagnostics—all in a sanctuary setting.
The program is the first executive health program in Northern California to add new screenings for:
- Alzheimer screening. Dr. Geiler and his team are the first in Northern California to offer this advanced screening through an Executive Exam program. Dr. Geiler and his team administer a blood test for Alzheimer's disease that predicts with astonishing accuracy whether a healthy person will develop the disease
- General dementia
- Lung cancer screening. There is evidence that screening persons aged 55 to 74 years who have cigarette smoking histories of 30 or more pack-years and who, if they are former smokers, have quit within the last 15 years reduces lung cancer mortality by 20% and all-cause mortality by 6.7%.
- Screening for Diabetes early markers
“Our goal at the Monterey Program is to help our clients fully understand their medical picture, so they can convert that knowledge into action,” Dr. Geiler says. “In addition to undergoing the most advanced diagnostics in the medical industry, the client is given a comprehensive risk-factor assessment that analyzes family and patient medical histories and current lifestyle habits. Experienced, licensed professionals evaluate the status of patients’ nutrition and fitness levels and work with the physicians to create tailored lifestyle suggestions that integrate seamlessly into their often busy daily routines. The client and doctor will then work together to develop a personalized wellness plan that includes a discussion of risk factors and illness prevention.
When the evaluation is complete, the client receives an extensive, customized medical report with a health profile, results, interpretations and recommendations for follow-up care. This detailed report of the patient’s evaluation is conveniently stored as a digital file on a small flash drive.
As an additional service, the Monterey Program offers corporate packages for businesses to provide to their top executive officers. The program can turn essential preventative care into a productive and relaxing corporate retreat.
Monterey Program For Executive Health Concierge Services:
The Monterey Program is unlike any other executive health program, as it offers more than just a superior medical evaluation—it offers an invaluable wellness experience.
From the moment a client arrives at the Monterey Regional Airport, their personal concierge provides transportation to one of our outstanding hospitality partners. On the day of their executive physical, the client’s personal concierge escorts them to the hospital and remains their guide throughout their day of wellness.
Not only does the friendly team on concierge and the Monterey Program manage all aspects of the executive evaluation, they are eager to make clients’ retreats memorable by helping them discover the splendor of the Monterey Bay Area. This stunning region, where the mountains taper down to the shore, provides an abundance of hiking trails, bicycling paths and other recreational activities such as golfing, kayaking and diving. If golf is a priority, The Monterey Program is a proud partner of Pebble Beach Golf Links, the site of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and one of the most visually stunning courses in the world.
The Monterey Program is located on the campus of top-rated Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP), which is nestled in the lush Del Monte Forest. CHOMP is a fully accredited hospital honored by Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award for 2 years in a row (2011-2012), in addition to its 100 Best Hospitals for: Cardiac Surgery (2012-2013), Orthopedic Surgery (2012-2013), and Spine Surgery (2012).
For further information, or to schedule an interview with Dr. Craig Geiler, contact Marci Bracco at Chatterbox Communications: (831) 747-7455 or email@example.com.
Background On Dr. Craig Geiler
Stanford University-trained award-winning internist, Dr. Craig Geiler leads the Program’s Executive Health team.
The nearly 20 additional program physicians received their training in some of the top medical schools in the country, including the University of California, San Francisco, Stanford, Yale, Case Western and Mount Sinai School of Medicine. The Program’s top physicians come from various backgrounds and specialties to grant patients access to a wide variety of experts and services.
The Monterey Program For Executive Health The Facts:
- The Monterey Program for Executive Health is an innovative comprehensive medical evaluation for clients who want exceptional preventative care completed in an efficient, personalized and relaxing one-day visit.
- The Program offers world-class facilities and state-of-the-art technology uniquely situated in the serene setting of the Monterey Bay.
- Medical services provided: Comprehensive diagnostic screening, imaging and physical examination, in addition to thorough fitness and nutritional assessments by experienced, licensed professionals.
- Elite physicians and specialists trained in the top medical schools in the country.
- The Monterey Program for Executive Health is located on the beautiful campus of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP) at 23625 Holman Highway, near the scenic coastal Highway 1.
- CHOMP earned a Gold Seal of Approval for quality care from the Joint Commission, and holds numerous accreditations
- Healthgrades accolades for CHOMP include: Patient Safety Excellence Award for two years in a row (2011-2012), America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery (2012-2013), Orthopedic Surgery (2012-2013) and Spine Surgery (2012).
- The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems rated CHOMP in the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide for overall patient experience.
- Accommodations provided at the award-winning Pebble Beach Resorts, Bernardus Lodge, Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa, Carmel Valley Ranch and Holman Ranch.
- Our concierge specialists can make all travel and medical arrangements for our clients.
- Conveniently located near the Monterey Regional Airport.
- Minutes away from Big Sur, Pacific Grove and Carmel.
The Monterey Program For Executive Health Contact:
- Phone: 855-500-MPEH (6734)
- Physical Address: Garden West level of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula 23625
- Holman Highway Monterey, California
- Website: www.mpexecutivehealth.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Press Release Distribution with Free Press Release Website Service
Press Contact: Marci Bracco Cain Chatterbox Public Relations
Monterey, CA 831-747-7455 *****@**a**e**o**u**i**e**t**n*.com Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.