Devart proudly announces the release of a new version of the peer code review tool — Review Assistant v2.5.
Prague, Czech Republic, June 5, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - Devart team is glad to introduce the version of Review Assistant. Three main accents were made while developing a new version of this code review tool, they are: speed, security and service.
Devart invested considerable efforts in improving Review Assistant features such as:
* Enhanced operational performance
* Secure client/server connection
* Fixed UX issues
The major changes of the new Review Assistant are listed below:
* Faster Review Server
* Secure Connections
* Work without Visual Studio
* More convenient simultaneous work with multiple projects
* Pre-Commit Code Review Policy for TFS
* Options for email notifications
* Large code reviews are better now
Review Assistant is a code review tool that helps to create review requests and respond to them without leaving Visual Studio. Review Assistant supports TFS, Subversion, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
To find out more new features of Review Assistant v. 2.5, please visit the product page