The ViewSonic® ViewSchool™ Program Offer Schools and Districts Next Generation Technology Solutions for Tomorrow’s Campuses
Walnut, CA, May 6, 2014 – ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, is introducing its newly enriched ViewSchool™ Education Program. The program was developed to deliver schools and districts 21st century-digital tools that enhance students’ learning experience through technology. In addition to products selected for the digital classroom, the program includes customized support and promotional offers. The program addresses the unique needs of today’s K-12 Common Core Standards while delivering solutions for the most sophisticated college campus needs.
By working with ViewSonic through the ViewSchool program, educational partners receive exclusive pricing, as well as reliable solutions that fit the budget of any school. ViewSchool delivers benefits that range from product evaluations and extended warranties to access to our authorized reseller partners specializing in technology consultation, training and integration for educational environments. The ViewSchool “Learn and Grow” program allows larger schools and institutions to learn and adjust to the new technologies and products before deciding on large-scale installments, and delivers more value for smaller schools with limited funding.
“As schools in many states get ready for Common Core Standards for online testing and assessments, ViewSonic’s ViewSchool Program provides cost-effective products that are easy to install and manage, and are scalable to fit the needs of any campus,” said Sally Wang, vice president of product marketing at ViewSonic. “We offer a wide variety of technology solutions, including our award-winning desktop displays, projectors, large format displays, interactive whiteboards and cloud-connected VDI products that will greatly benefit today’s digital learning environments.”
From K-12 to higher education, ViewSchool empowers educators with the following ViewSonic technology solutions:
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): A full line of thin, zero and smart clients optimized for all major protocols, including Citrix®, VMWare®, Microsoft®, and Linux® to help schools transform IT resources into a cloud-connected infrastructure.
- Digital Projectors: High-performance, interactive, network connected, short-throw, ultra-short throw, high brightness, and value models for any environment from small classrooms to large lecture halls.
- Desktop Displays: Ranging in sizes from 19- to 32-inches, ViewSonic’s complete line of award-winning displays are solid, dependable, feature-rich, and ideal for use in any classroom, computer lab or office.
- Interactive Whiteboards: These large, expansive screen sizes with multi-touch technology encourage collaboration between students and teachers for a richer, inclusive experience while learning.
- Large Format Displays: ViewSonic’s line of digital signage solutions provide a simple and efficient way of communicating with everyone within a school or campus. From campus-wide scheduling and events to way-finding and emergency notifications, large format displays are an effective solution for a digital campus.
ViewSonic offers a comprehensive selection of education-based technology products. The ViewSchool program delivers unparalleled service and support, that is available throughout the evaluation and purchase processes, and continues with a 24/7 technology consultation VIP hotline.
Founded in California in 1987, ViewSonic is a world leader and pioneer in desktop display technology. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic keeps the world connected with a diverse portfolio of display solutions, including smart displays, projectors, desktop displays, digital signage and touch devices. Continuing our heritage as a desktop technology leader, ViewSonic delivers the latest desktop virtualization and cloud computing products that change the way we compute, communicate and connect. To find out more about our products, visit ViewSonic.com.
ViewSonic’s Finch Club offers resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts. To sign up, please visit FinchClub.com
# # #
Learn and Grow Program is limited to educational institutions and not for personal purchase. Programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Programs are subject to each of their respective terms and conditions.