Bharatbook.com announces a new report on Argentina 2014 Wealth Book This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Argentina. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India., March 28, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - Bharat Book Bureau presents the new report, on "Argentina 2014 Wealth Book". This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Argentina. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Argentina. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
- Independent market sizing of Argentine HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Argentina
- Size of the Argentina wealth management industry
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 85,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 36,860 HNWIs in Argentina in 2013. These HNWIs held US$160 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$11,679.
- In 2013, Argentinian HNWI numbers rose by 5.3%, following a 5.5% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Argentinian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 30% to reach 52,111 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 38% to reach US$246 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Argentine HNWIs held 36.0% (US$57 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.