Whole grain Matta Rice products grown and processed by a small family farm now available online at dakshfarm web site. Currently Whole Grain Rice, Rice Flakes and Rice FLour are available online grown both organically and ecofarmed.
Palakkad, Kerala, India., January 27, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) - palakkad
Daksh Farm have opened up their website www.dakshfarm.com on a trial basis for people in need of Matta Rice, Whole grain. Daksh Farm is a small family run farm based out of Palakkad, in kerala. Currently they are offering Whole Grain Rice, Whole Grain Rice Flour and Whole Grain Rice Flakes, produced both organically and ecofarmed. They are the first ones to sell Paddy Straw too online. The farm operators are confident with the adoption of webbased technologies their produce will fetch them a better price and e-com platform help them avoid any intermediaries. Currently the goods are shipped through India post primarily because they have the best network in India.
Daksh Farm would like to introduce themselves as a small caring boutique rice grower and processor who respects the land and local comunities.Daksh Farm was born from the passion for protecting the land and the health of people of all ages and their belief that they could make a difference. They treat the soil, air, and water as important resources, respecting the delicate balances of nature. They have created a blend of organic practices and integrated pest management techniques to create their own growing system that they call Eco-Farmed. They think that people will find it above and beyond conventional rice production practices while still providing an important option for price-conscious consumers.People can visit them online at www.dakshfarm.com
About the Products
Daksh Farms products don’t look like ordinary produce and they are not. Daksh Farms products are healthy – It’s amazingly fine – after all, it comes from Daksh Farm. It’s divinely tasty – grown in the richest soil fed by the clearest rainwater. It’s extraordinarily different – what else would people expect from a small, caring boutique rice grower who respects the land and local communities, and who supports local farmers?
Non GMO Policy
Daksh Farm opposes the creation and propagation of genetically modified food and fiber for the following reasons:
· They may cause adverse health conditions in humans
· They may have adverse environmental and ecological impacts, as well as reduce the biodiversity of crop varieties
· They have the potential to cross over to conventional, non-modified types
· They are not generally accepted in world trade
· They have an adverse impact on organic agriculture
· They can cause a proliferation of chemical use, negatively affecting agricultural sustainability of soils and water
· They create dependence on chemical suppliers
· They create dependence on proprietary seed corporations
· Oversight of development is ineffective and once released, GMO’s may be uncontrollable