GrandViewResearch has announced the addition of "Global Powder Coatings Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
City, State, Country., May 13, 2014 - (PressReleasePoint) -The global market for powder coating is expected to reach USD 12.48 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing support for the use of powder coatings in comparison to conventional liquid paints by regulatory agencies such as EPA and REACH on account of negligible VOC emissions is expected to be a key driver for market growth. In addition, growing application demand with regards to automotive, appliances and consumer goods is also expected to drive powder coating sales over the next six years.
Consumer goods are the largest application market for powder coatings, with estimated consumption of 437.3 kilo tons in 2013. Automotive and general Industries were the key application markets, with combined powder coating sales expected to reach USD 5.11 billion by 2020. Powder coating demand in furniture was relatively small in 2013 but is expected to witness substantial growth of over 7.6% from 2014 to 2020.
• The global market for powder coatings was 1,977.1 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 3,202.5 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% from 2014 to 2020.
• Asia Pacific was the largest regional market for powder coatings, with estimated consumption of over 900 kilo tons in 2013. This can be attributed to the presence of large manufacturing setup in the region, especially in India and China, as well as rapidly growing domestic demand in various applications. This region is also expected to witness fastest growth and grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020.
• Europe and North America were the other key markets for powder coatings. However, they are expected to lose regional market share owing to the shift in manufacturing units from these regions to emerging economies in Asia and Latin America.
• AkzoNobel, Sherwin Williams and PPG were the largest companies in the market with a combined share of over 25% in 2013. Other key participants in the market include Dupont, BASF, Valspar and Nippon Paints.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the powder coatings market on the basis of application and region:
• Global Powder Coatings Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- Consumer Goods
- General Industry
• Powder Coatings Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Medical Gases Market By Product (Oxygen, Nitrogen, Helium, Laser Gas, Lung Gas, Aerobic, Anaerobic Mixtures, Helium Oxygen Gas Mixtures, Medical Air, Carbon Dioxide-Oxygen, Laser Gas, Lung Gas, Ethylene Oxide), By Equipment (Manifolds, Outlets, Medical Air Compressors, Masks) Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-gases-market ) The global market for medical gases and equipment is expected to reach USD 10.52 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The implementation of industry friendly regulations such as the FDA Safety and Innovation Act in the U.S. and growing patient awareness levels are expected to drive market growth over the next six years. Growing global geriatric population base coupled with increasing prevalence of target diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) is also expected to enhance market demand over the forecast period.
Synthetic Lubricants (Group IV, Group V) Market Analysis By Product (PAO, Esters, PAG), By Application (Engine Oils, HTF, Transmission Fluids, Metalworking Fluids) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-lubricants-market ) The global market for synthetic lubricants is expected to reach USD 3.72 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing penetration in automobile applications is expected to be a key driving force for the market, particularly in light of positive automotive outlook in India, China, South Korea and Brazil. Endorsement of synthetic oil manufacturers by OEMs is further expected to product boost demand over the forecast period.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Press Contact: Sherry James 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
San Francisco, CA 94105
United States 1-415-349-0058 *****@**a**v**w**s**r**.com Email partially hidden to block spam. Please use the contact form here.