Taipei, Taiwan – September 12th, 2019 – With a market that’s rife with power banks, Silicon Power hopes to set itself apart from the competition with the release of the Dash M50 and Cell M100, two new power banks that merge power with style and practicality.
A Look That Won’t Weigh You Down
Thoughtfully designed, the Dash M50 and Cell M100 power banks have a sleek metal surface with a semi-matte finish. Not only do they look great, but their slim and lightweight bodies also provide maximum portability and carrying ease. They disappear into your pocket or bag, unnoticed, but are stylishly eye-catching when it’s time to take them out and power up those drained devices.
An On-The-Go Power Boost
With 5,000mAh and 10,000mAh capacity, respectively, the Dash M50 and Cell M100 power banks have just enough juice to fuel you throughout the day. Two USB-A outputs allow up to two devices to charge simultaneously. And, LED lights provide a clear indication of the battery level at the touch of a button, so you can be certain of how much battery is remaining at any time.
● 5,000mAh/10,000mAh capacity
● 2 USB-A outputs charge up to 2 devices simultaneously
● Sleek metal surface with a semi-matte finish adds a touch of style to your charging routine
● Li-Polymer battery is safer, thinner, and provides a more effective charge
● Safe to fly with
● Intelligent Safe Charging function enabled for multi-protection use
● LED light charging status indicator
● Up to 2 million USD product liability insurance